Wednesday, February 20, 2008

SPINAL TOTEM TATTOO


SPINAL TOTEM TATTOO
Originally uploaded by rsconnett

Acrylic on canvas ~ Size: 12 X 24" (30.5 x 60.9 cm) Completed in December 2007
This is a commission for a TATTOO, (and a painting). In the beginning I was hesitant. However, it has turned out to be a VERY interesting piece! It's painted to form along the spine of the collectors back. ( a 'back piece") I'm anxious to see what this will look like when it is actually on his body! (I will upload a picture of that when I have it)
I have never considered doing Tattoo design before. However, I had such an excellent time designing this one, I would gladly take on another assignment. The nice thing is the person who commissions something like this gets a TATTOO and a PAINTING! This looks wonderful as a painting on my wall.
Although this tattoo is done for my collectors use only as a tattoo, I will be selling mounted giclee prints with hand painted boarders which look exactly like the original painting. If you would like to discuss doing a tattoo/painting contact me at http://www.VOMITUS.com.

No comments: